As a condition to your use of the services, you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make accessible any illegal, pornographic, racial or religious hatred, copyright-infringing materials or other materials, that could be insulting somebody. Violation of this term will be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law and/or termination of service.
- abuse, harass or intimidate other users.
- create or sent unwanted email to any of our members or support service (Spam).
- transmit any trojans, worms, viruses or any code of a destructive or spying nature.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the services or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Audiofarm.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid paypal account is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a paypal account or credit card number.
- If you cancel prior to the processing of your invoice, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free account to Audiofarm Lite, Plus and Pro will end your free account. You will be billed immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a yearly or monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or days of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months or days unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Audiofarm.org does not accept any liability for such loss.
Account Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "User Settings" link in the global navigation bar at the right top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked "Delete my account" link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Audiofarm.org, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Audiofarm.org service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Audiofarm.org reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Upgrade Plan Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your upgrade plan. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "Account info" link in the global navigation bar at the right top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- If you cancel the Upgrade Plan before the end of your current paid up year or month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Audiofarm.org reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to yearly or monthly upgrade plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Audiofarm.org Site (http://audiofarm.org) or the Service itself.
- Audiofarm.org shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. Audiofarm.org services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You have sole responsibility for all files that you store on Audiofarm.org servers through use of the services. You acknowledge and agree that Audiofarm.org will not be responsible for any failure of the services to store a file, for the deletion of a file stored on the services, or for the corruption of or loss or any data, information or content contained in a file. Audiofarm.org disclaims any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Audiofarm.org makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements or will be available on an error-free, secure or uninterrupted basis. You acknowledge and agree that Audiofarm.org will not be responsible for any damages to your computer.
Modifications to Agreements, Policies or to our Services